[thesite] hosting listings on d.e.o.

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Thu Aug 30 00:22:28 CDT 2001

David McCreath wrote:
>>From: Warden, Matt
>
> The only issue still not addressed is how we do member authentication
> (if we feel that's required). Can we hit the members table on w.e.o.'s
> Oracle database for validation? That seems trick-icky. So do we provide
> a separate log in for d.e.o.? That, too, is icky.

this is an issue jeff and i have been rapping about lately. i couldnt
swing it for matt on d.e.o sadly, but i think we have a couple of ideas
on how to implement *.e.o authentication.

i was going to table it till codefest unless anyone has some ideas or
thoughts on the subject :)

i love this list

.djc.