[thesite] Re: [Admin] List Archive Search Down

djc at mail.starkmedia.com djc at mail.starkmedia.com
Thu Feb 1 23:01:37 CST 2001

its temporarily fixed ATM.. I mussed up some hardcoded
styles paying with the new stylesheets..

david et all, can i get the finalized version of the
l.e.o stylesheets - and templates for the other pages
if you have the time - tonite or friday maybe?? :)

thnx

.djc.

Quoting Ron Dorman <rwd at csi1st.net>:

> I get this trying to search:
>

>  Error Diagnostic Information
>
>  An error occurred while evaluating the expression:
>
>  #blue#
>
>  Error near line 106, column 60.
>

>  Error resolving parameter BLUE
>
>  ColdFusion was unable to determine the value of the
parameter. This
> problem is very likely due to the fact that either:
>
>    1.You have misspelled the parameter name, or
>    2.You have not specified a QUERY attribute for a
CFOUTPUT, CFMAIL, or
> CFTABLE tag.
>
>  The error occurred while processing an element with
a general
> identifier of (#blue#), occupying document position
(106:59)
>  to (106:64) in the template file
/home/mailman/public_html/search.cfm.