[thesite] leo stuff -- code display

mccreath mccreath at ak.net
Sat Feb 3 15:07:37 CST 2001

Dan --

I've finished a bunch of the layout for leo. Everything is pretty much done
EXCEPT for the tip harvester display page. I've got it set up three ways:
think the <textarea> is prolly the way to go, but I think we should also put
some sort of explanation about why all the tips are in <textarea>s on the
tip harvester index page. Do we have a concise explanation of that already
written up? It seems like it was addressed recently, but I can't find it
anywhere.

http://home.gci.net/~mccreath/evolt/leo/

Go to the tip harvester and you'll see links to the three different display
pages.

Here's the CSS file that you proposed as the final and that aardvark and I
agreed to.

http://home.gci.net/~mccreath/evolt/leo/isaaclists.css

Oh yeah -- can we wrap this around the thelist archive page? Or is that just
a tremendous pain in the butt?

Lemme know if there's anything else you need.

David