[thesite] leo stuff -- code display

mccreath mccreath at ak.net
Sat Feb 3 15:31:37 CST 2001

Okay. I haven't made it out the door yet.

> > EXCEPT for the tip harvester display page.
> > I've got it set up three ways:
>
> <pre>
>
> the other two are fatally non-usable, er, un-usable, er, contrary to the
> principles of usability

But we're using it on weo. I agree that it's not ideal, but the <pre> tags
just mess up the tables too much. The other option would be a layout for the
<tip>s display that didn't use the sidebar, but changing (removing) the
sidebar like that could also be construed as contrary to the principles of
usability (and it wouldn't help 100%, either).

?