[thesite] leo stuff -- code display

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Sat Feb 3 16:25:39 CST 2001

ok, its all mostly up and mostly working.. i'll finish up later tonite
with this.

things that are fucked: most of the harvester is displaying fucked
uplike cus i haven't removed the hardcoded styles from them yet

things that are wack: the subscribe page is a mess code wise, which is
my fault.. some of the tables go wacky after subscribing.. totally
rewriting this shit tonite.

other than that, everything looks good.. thanks again david, all your
work made it a lot easier for me :)

.djc.