[thesite] Bug Report : User Info Page

Ashish india_design at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 17:41:45 CST 2001

Got 2 errors on the site :

1. In the user info page, where informarion regarding name, email, password,
etc is displayed, there is a link beneath like so :

Change your subscription options to thelist

When I click on this link, I get an error like so :

--start of error 1

Error in Program Execution

Error Information

Date: Mon Feb 12 17:35:08 2001
The file that has the error: /home/evolt/leo_html/thelist/index.cfm
The query string:
The IP of the user with the error: 63.207.108.34
The user's browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows NT 5.0; COM+
1.0.2204)
The referring Script: http://www.evolt.org/user/index.html?action=edit
The information on the error:

An error occurred while evaluating the expression:

 url.action is 'jackson'

Error near line 188, column 22.
----

Error resolving parameter URL.ACTION

The specified URL parameter cannot be found. This problem is very likely due
to the fact that you have misspelled the parameter name.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFELSEIF), occupying document position (188:2) to (188:35).

Send this error report to dcody at oracular.com

--End of error 1

when I click on the   "visit the thesite Archives" link, get a 404 error.
Maybe some problem with the 404 error handler ?

Am on Windows 2000 Professional, and browser info is already displayed in
error 1.

Regards,
Ashish