[thesite] need a hand..

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Mon Feb 12 20:58:30 CST 2001

Ashish wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
>     It looks cool, but you could add some more validation on the server - my
> email ID as foo at yah was taken in. That is not a valid email id, correct ?

is there javascript i can use to do this? jeff? what are we using now?

>    This is making me sound picky, even If I do not tick the Other box (below
> Perl / Python), can enter input in the textbox below that.

good call.. jeff?? heh.. javascript for this? anyone? only when the
checkbox for 'other' is active can you input text into it.. anyone know
how to do that client side?

>    The user name field is the only one which has a 'maxlength' attribute,
> none of the others have a maxlength attribute.

i saw your long ass email come in and just put maxlengths on everythign :)

>    A suggestion - you could color the 'error page' a bit (when form entries
> have not been made completely).

yup, get to that.. but not a priority

thanks :)

.djc.