[thesite] RDF?

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Fri Feb 23 22:11:01 CST 2001

On 2/23/01 5:20 PM you wrote:

>  i also fit it into the site architecture where we can eventually
> offer additional xml outputs for other things.  you can find that output
> here:
>
> http://www.evolt.org/xml/articles/index.html

Cool Jeff, but what does it do? Gives a list of articles obviously, but they
aren't URIs.  Is there a way to generate the following easily:

---------------
evolt.org logo
Article 1 - Author - Date Posted
Article 1 Summary
URI to full article

Article 2 - Author - Date Posted
Article 2 Summary
URI to full article

Article 3 - Author - Date Posted
Article 3 Summary
URI to full article

Article 4 - Author - Date Posted
Article 4 Summary
URI to full article

Article 5 - Author - Date Posted
Article 5 Summary
URI to full article

evolt.org mission statement
Contact link
---------------

So that we can deliver our content to PDAs and other wireless devices?  I'm
very interested in doing this, especially since the redesign, my AvantGo
channel has been messed up by the graphics (and until recently our 404
problem.)

Branding, 5 Article Titles, Summaries and Links to full story (which, in
itself would be pared down.)

Thoughts...?

________
"remember, if all someone can do is insult your heritage, you've got
nothing to worry about..."

            Adrian "aardvark" Roselli