[thesite] RDF?

jeff jeff at members.evolt.org
Sat Feb 24 04:30:32 CST 2001

dave,

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: From: dave mclean
:
: Found a whole pile of links, but basically
: it seems that we're looking at anything that
: fits into a 150pixel screen for most PDAs.
: Basic HTML 3.2 support and really with the
: CF outputting an HTML page that's all we need.
:
: Here are a few of the links I thought might
: be helpful for you.  Let me know what else
: I can do.
:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how about sending me your palm?  if that's not feasible, then i'll need you
to make yourself available for testing this thing.  it shouldn't take very
long to actually get set up.

go ahead and visit the site and tell me what you see.  if everything works
correctly you should see a document that gives some details about your pda.

thanks,

.jeff

name://jeff.howden
game://web.development