[thesite] RDF?

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Sat Feb 24 13:38:47 CST 2001

On 2/24/01 2:33 AM you wrote:

> how about sending me your palm?

Hmmm...  no.

> to make yourself available for testing this thing.  it shouldn't take very
> long to actually get set up.

Yep, I'm all good for that.  I'll be around all weekend.

> go ahead and visit the site and tell me what you see.  if everything works
> correctly you should see a document that gives some details about your pda.

COLORDEPTH,SCREENHEIGHT,SCREENSIZE,SCREENWIDTH
AvantGo.COLORDEPTH=4
AvantGo.SCREENHEIGHT =150
AvantGo.SCREENSIZE =150x150
AvantGo.SCREENWIDTH=150

But, of course these are the dimensions for the palm.  WinCE and mobile
phones will be different.  We're best off leaving the content out of a fixed
width table so we can make sure it wraps to full screen.  Also, just because
my colordepth is 4 doesn't mean that we can't use a colour logo on a white
background.

-d

_____
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.