[thesite] Jeff or Dan - new stylesheet ready for upload

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Sun Feb 25 16:41:20 CST 2001

Shit. That's what I get for uploading stuff right after I wake up.

Dan, gimme this afternoon to change the stylesheets for l.e.o., b.e.o., and
m.e.o. Unless you want to to it your self. All you need to do is get
isaac.css from the address below and make the appropriate changes.

I'm in the middle of putting together a class for tomorrow, so it'll be a
couple of hours before I can do it. I'll let you know when I'm done.

Oh, thanks, Jeff!

David