[thesite] RDF?

jeff jeff at members.evolt.org
Sun Feb 25 16:42:50 CST 2001

damclean,

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: From: dave mclean
:
: > to make yourself available for testing
: > this thing.  it shouldn't take very
: > long to actually get set up.
:
: Yep, I'm all good for that.  I'll be around
: all weekend.
:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

excellent.  i've got work stuff on my plate today too, but i have alittle
time i can put in on this.

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: COLORDEPTH,SCREENHEIGHT,SCREENSIZE,SCREENWIDTH
: AvantGo.COLORDEPTH=4
: AvantGo.SCREENHEIGHT =150
: AvantGo.SCREENSIZE =150x150
: AvantGo.SCREENWIDTH=150
:
: But, of course these are the dimensions for
: the palm.  WinCE and mobile phones will be
: different.  We're best off leaving the content
: out of a fixed width table so we can make sure
: it wraps to full screen.
:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

of course.  we'd actually be using the width detection to serve up the
appropriate logo.

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: Also, just because my colordepth is 4
: doesn't mean that we can't use a colour
: logo on a white background.

i was thinking it would be more appropriate to generate a couple variations
of the logo.  we'd have a b&w one for the 2/4/8 color units and a color one
for the others.

thanks,

.jeff

name://jeff.howden