[thesite] need another template..

mccreath mccreath at ak.net
Wed Feb 28 01:51:07 CST 2001

One last idea before I hit the sack.

Dan, as a temporary fix, you could use print.css and the print header
include to format the archives while we work out what we're going to to with
the red design. At  least that way the logo would be there and we'd have
some font consistency.

(Adrian, I'll address the font units in print.css tomorrow unless Jeff beats
me to it. I think it's probably been like that since the relaunch. :( I
don't recall changing the units from pt to px, but it could have happened in
the frenzy surrounding the first few days post-launch.)

Night-night

David