[thesite] need another template..

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Wed Feb 28 10:58:23 CST 2001

> thats kind of an intermediate step it seems to me..

Do you mean intermediate as in "down the road, when we have time to mess
with all the database stuff", as opposed to "what we have right now and need
to get online ASAP", or do you mean intermediate as in "It's a step out of
the path we need to take in order to get things where we want them to be"?

Because the only reason I can see for even wanting to parse those big-ass
.mbox files is in order to get them into a db...  So we can wrap them in the
nice Evolt l&f...

I guess I'm confused (again).

Seth

Seth Bienek