[thesite] need another template..

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Wed Feb 28 13:03:23 CST 2001

> matching tip authors to USERS should be an interesting exercise   ;o)

I've put some thought into this, and the email address seems to be a pretty
consistent link between the user profiles and list emails, right?

I mean, aren't people generally required to have their email address in a
profile before they can post to thelist?

I don't think that this is enforced as well on the other lists, though..

We just have to decide wether to disregard the "Author" attribute when it is
specified, or override the email's "from" address as the tip author when the
"Author" attribute IS specified.

On a side note, it would be nice to have a list of "valid" (that is,
to-be-archived) tip tag attributes (i.e. "type", etc.), but that's another
discussion for down the road.

> Ok, I'll create the landing table with the parameters that seth
> suggested in his earlier email..

Excellente'

Ping me when it's ready and I'll play... :)

Seth

Seth Bienek
Solutions Development Manager
Stonebridge Technologies, Inc.