[thesite] Usability / Architecture Center

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Wed Jan 3 07:47:08 CST 2001

>is this implemented yet?

yes, i added two new centres, IA/Usability and Web Business, during
codefest 2, but i think there was consensus not to confuse our visitors
with centres that had nothing in them, so they were temporarily deactivated

i'm not sure if there's an admin function to re-activate them -- i guess i
could always go in with raw sql, eh

more germane is, do we want to re-assign any existing articles to these new
centres?  would this break the new sexy swinging bookmarks, assuming there
are some already?  note that the category is part of the new url...

rudy