[thesite] recently on thelist

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Mon Jan 15 13:07:34 CST 2001

Hey Dan,

Gimme a holla if you need me to pitch in on this..

My idea of moving the parsing routine to PL/SQL was a bomb.  Turns out I
don't have the time/resources to learn PL/SQL right now..

If you can make the XML file work, or massage that into the Oracle DB, I can
write a lil' deal that will process the .mbox into xml incrementally, so the
hit isn't so bad.

Anyhoo.. I'm here and available..

ICQ #7673959

Seth