[thesite] recently on thelist

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Mon Jan 15 13:28:33 CST 2001

seth  -

ATM i'm checking out MBOX2Database.cfm
  in the /xml directory and have a couple questions :)

would it be possible to walk through like 100 msgs at a time rather than
try to parse the whole thing at once?

did you mention before that you were running into performance issues
with this? if so, what were they(i think it had to do with the indexes i
had on, these can be taken off durning the initial inserts since they
slow the fuck outa inserts)

on line 207 you write back a blank .mbox file right? whats up with
that?(majorgumbo needs that file to work, although i've never tested out
deleting it.. we can talk about this one)

lemme know :)

.djc.