[thesite] alternative styles

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Jan 16 17:48:31 CST 2001

christ i'm motivated today..

anywho, a month back, we were discussing the look and feel of the other
two sites(OTS), browsers.evolt.org and lists.evolt.org.. dave and elfure
and iSac all mentioned some different styles, colors whatever we could
use for the OTS.. i was just wondering if

a.)iSac, you could hammer down what colors you think would look cool to
compliment the OTS.

b.)elfur and dave, if you guys could whip up a style sheet based on what
iSac(or yourselves!) think would work.

anyone else is free to jump in too, mentioned those folks just because
they'd shown previous interest in it.

I mention this because I'm going to be re-creating the archive, thanks
to huge amounts of work from seth, and wanted all the 40,000+ posts to
have a similar look and feel. obviously, this is a lot easier to do
before hand :)

thanks bunches!

.djc.