[thesite] Re: [Admin] alternate color schemes

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Sat Jan 20 20:47:31 CST 2001

>http://home.gci.net/~mccreath/evolt/
>
>comments?

cool

presumably these are some schemes that we can predefine?

david, are you comfortable with where the colours will be stored in the
database as part of a scheme?

i must apologize, i never did get around to writing up the new database
structure

[sigh]  ... and here it is, a week later

anyhow, the idea is, all the different colours will be stored (along with
fonts, font sizes, all that), with each colour individually tweakable, but
with predefined "schemes" that will be a starting point -- people can
choose one of the predefined ones, and we could also do things like set the
site's default to a new scheme each week

does this make sense?

also, are we going to have one of those slidey things?   jeff?  do you know
what i'm talking about?

me personally, i would like to see a scheme that mimics the original colour
scheme, black background, blue links, neon green headers, etc.

keep up the good work, david