[thesite] browsers.evolt updated look

jeff jeff at members.evolt.org
Mon Jan 22 18:26:31 CST 2001

djc,

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: From: Daniel J. Cody
:
: whats everyone think of
: http://browsers.evolt.org/new.cfm
:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the links at the top are alittle dark for my taste.  other than that it
looks good.

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: jeff, when I include sidebar_dsp.cfm for
: the sidebar shit, it pukes with something
: about not being able to find the session.user
: variable.
:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

in order to tie it in properly with the other site you'll need to make a
couple of changes.

1)  the server will need to be pointed
    at main_html, like thesite.

2)  the contents of public_html will need
    to be moved to a folder within main_html
    called browsers.

3)  there may be some other minor changes that
    i'll need to make with regard to template
    placement so that variables are available
    between the two sites.  for example, i may
    need to move Application.cfm up a level to
    main_html.

call me if you've got questions - not around the computer much today,
feeling sick.

thanks,

.jeff

name://jeff.howden