[thesite] lists.evolt.org rehashed..

mccreath mccreath at ak.net
Sat Jan 27 10:28:31 CST 2001

> At 22:13 26/01/01, McCreath_David wrote:
> >Myself, I haven't touched with it in several days. I think the headlines
are
> >too dark on Martin's
>
> But very, very clear.

But lacking the same subtlety that you see on w.e.o. and b.e.o. That's truly
my only beef with it, Martin.

> http://home.gci.net/~mccreath/evolt/lists0126.html
> is getting there, although now the grey links in the sidebar
> (eg Submit an article, news, reviews, or whatever you want)
> are starting to lose contrast.

I would argue that the two selections from yesterday (see above) have
greater contrast in the headlines and the sidebar than either weo or beo.

> weee isn't this fun?

Shit. Picking wallpaper with my wife was easier ! ;p

> (note - David and I don't hate each other either (right, David?))

Hell no! In fact, I'm planning on hitting up Martin for a tour of Iona the
next time I get to Scotland. :)

> Cheers
> Martin

Good on ya, Martin!