[thesite] lists.evolt.org rehashed..

mccreath mccreath at ak.net
Sat Jan 27 18:21:31 CST 2001

>>But lacking the same subtlety that you see on w.e.o. and b.e.o.
>>That's truly
>>my only beef with it, Martin.
>
> Looking at
> http://roselli.org/new_evolt/layout/article_blurange.asp
> http://roselli.org/new_evolt/layout/article_lavender.asp
>
> neither of them have low-contrast headlines. Neither have the <h1> colour
> the same as the sidebar either.
>
> And they're both beautiful.

They are both beautiful. I particularly like blurange. A lot.

But neither of them is intended to be a site default; they're examples of
how the site can look with some personal options changed. Remember, what
we're trying to achieve on beo and leo is a blue and red version of the
green weo, respectively.

I concede that leo looks better with a gray sidebar and red headlines, but I
still think that for the baseline, we need to stay close to the original
contrast levels of weo.

> Before I forget it, btw, excellent job on the classic look/.

Thanks! Roots are very important for an organization.

David