[thesite] new l.e.o look..

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Jan 30 14:03:31 CST 2001

hey, if anyone has some time, can you please check out
http://lists.evolt.org/dan.cfm

click on tip harvester > then choose the first one that comes up(i
haven't stripped the hardcoded formatting of any of the others yet..)

its wrapped with a <pre> tag, i dunno if htats the best or not.

also added some breadcrumbs for the harvester(and will for hte archive
when I do that), but just wanted to make sure that looked ok with david,
aard, jeff, et al..

jeff, i am writing it with the <cfexpression> and <cfinclude> deal thing
that we started with w.e.o so we can port it over to another scheme when
we're ready..

of course, the way shit is now - all the <tips> on one page - will be
different once we're pulling out of the DB instead of flat files.. but
thats another issue :)

thnx

.djc...asdf,!