[thesite] feo article view errors

Warden, Matt mwarden at odyssey-design.com
Sun Jul 8 14:33:30 CDT 2001

Ok, I've got CF started again. The bad news is  it looks like it shuts down
again if I close my damn ssh connection. *shrug*

Oacle drivers aren't loaded and I have NFI how to do that. So, feo isn't
working, but CF is working (see dan's blog and also leo).

If anyone has any ideas on how to load the oracle drivers, I'm all ears.
There are no man pages that I could find.

Thanks,

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com