[thesite] [a.e.o.][Bug] Error Saving New Job

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Jul 11 11:59:45 CDT 2001

Dan,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at starkmedia.com>

| mich, what job were you updating when you got this?? i can't seem to
| reproduce the error, so maybe its a specific incident..

Strange .. I'm still getting the errror again.  But I notice the jobs have
been saved.  You'll note I added a couple new ones.   I've more to add, so,
I'll see if I can narrow it down.  I've added jobs to different clients and
different web sites, so that's not the issue.  I've not modified the job
number in any way.  Last night, I tried it without filling in all the
information, and the form handling process worked perfectly.  I'm not sure
what to suggest.

| also, i bumped up your access so you can see everything :)

Great .. now, can ya do me another favour .. and add a TestUser with general
privs so that I can write the docs .. sorry, hadn't thought of that impact.

Michele