[thesite] Print version of evolt.org articles

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Thu Jul 19 10:56:41 CDT 2001

Hey dean,

Michele and I (and a few others, I think) went through most of our
articles doing various things. One thing we didn't do is look for
unexcaped <'s and >'s in <pre>s.

However, considering our previous design, I don't think many articles will
prove to suffer from this. If anything (like if you're really aching to do
some boring work), run though the print versions of the latest articles
(since the evolt.org v2 release) and make sure everything is kosher.

Everything else has been done, but Michele mentioned that we may have
neglected to go through a few sections of the articles (though I was
thinking for some reason that we had run through them all).

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com

On Jul 19, Dean Mah had something to say about Re: [thesite] Print version...