[thesite] Print version of evolt.org articles

Dean Mah dsmah at home.com
Thu Jul 19 16:44:39 CDT 2001

All I was gonna do is save the original article body to a flat file.
Recovery would have to be done from the file.

I, or you, can do a table export if you really want.

You can do a code review if you like.  I don't have a problem with that.

I tested it on my iDevelop article and it seems to have worked.

Dean