[thesite] Print version of evolt.org articles

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Jul 19 18:48:42 CDT 2001

Matt,

According to the list I have, these sections we didn't do.

| Commentary & Society
| News
| Site Development (1/2 done)
| Suggestions

The main thing is the missing <p> tags.  I was working on Site Dev. a couple
weeks ago... only about 1/2 way through.  Found a couple really "bad"
articles .. paragraphs and code all mixed up .. oh well.

Anyway .. that's what I have .. you may remember more.  :)

Michele