[thesite] Tips Database

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Sun Jul 22 17:52:08 CDT 2001

seth -

assuming dean can do it, would you have a problem if he just shoved all
the messages in there for you with perl? i know you've put a lot of work
into this and i dont wanna discount that or anything.. it would be nice
though to get them in there and then play with them :)

the outputing of thetips and the new archives is where the majority of
the cold fusion stuff(and hence you :) should come in..

does that sound ok?