[thesite] feo update

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Tue Jul 24 13:36:01 CDT 2001

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001 12:41:24 -0400 (EDT)
"Warden, Matt" <mwarden at mattwarden.com> wrote:

> I think Adrian will smack you in the face for those custom styles.
>
> Especially considering those attributes will eventually be customizable by
> users. Kinda funny to customize a style that is only used on feo.

At the very least, you've got the hex numbers for the default feo style, so it's win-win  *:)

> Drop the alternating background. It's hardly noticeable on my crappy
> laptop monitor anyway.

Ok, if you're ditching the alternate colours, which colour do you want to go for? Or, another suggestion, if you go for white, then the content table can be put back to 98% width, which will stop the text butting up on the right hand side.

G.