[thesite] feo update

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Tue Jul 24 14:19:18 CDT 2001

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:51:30 -0400
"aardvark" <roselli at earthlink.net> wrote:

> areed, although i won't smack anyone, since this is just a
> prototype...

Come on then sunshine....

/me points to his chin

... right there, go on... dare ya *:p

> i kinda like it, but just be aware that it's a departure from the
> general style of all the sites... i'm not qualifying that as good or
> bad, just as a fact...

I quite liked it as well, especially the borders on everything. Very cubist. That's why I was trying to work out how to get it in there. Maybe next time.

> otherwise, killing a width attribute shouldn't be a big deal, but i
> can't foresee all the ramifications yet...

Well, no coloured background... no problem.  It's gone back to 98% now...

Gotta admit, I felt like sneaking a font tag in there, just to see if anyone was awake *;)

All yours then I guess Matt?

G.