WAIT! Re: [thesite] feo update

David Mccreath mccreath at ak.net
Tue Jul 24 14:48:28 CDT 2001

From: "Warden, Matt" <mwarden at mattwarden.com>

> On Jul 24, David Mccreath had something to say about WAIT! Re:
> [thesite]...
> >> All yours then I guess Matt?
> >
> >The discussion of the alternating row style shouldn't affect the CF,
>
> Sure as hell does.

Oh yeah. It does, doesn't it. Sorry. wasn't thinking.

> >so go ahead and start chopping, Matt, but I'm gonna scream and kick
> >until you say alternating rows are okay. :)
>
> Did I say they weren't?

Bad grammar. That was a collective "you".

> Personally, I don't see the point in this particular situation,
> but that may have something to do with me being cratively impaired.
>
> But, the reason I'm not doing the design is so I don't have to
> deal with stuff like this.

It's aesthetic, primarily. If the page didn't have the alternating
rows, it wouldn't be the end of the world, and if it's easier for you
and Garrett to finish the site without them, then so be it. I can let
it go on this.

> So, go wild. Let's just get this done. Less talk. More decision.

I leave it up to Garrett at this point. He just said he's got more work
to do either way, so it's his call.

Garrett, the only thing I ask is that we settle on a name for the
class. If you decide you are going to use them, let me know what you
think of altrow1 and altrow2. If you decide to drop them for feo, then
I'll just use those and they will become the standard.

> *whip crack*

Gimmee that, punk.

David