[thesite] Tips Database

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Tue Jul 24 19:40:50 CDT 2001

Hey Dan,

I am getting an error when I try to access that table:

Seth
"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness.  Think of your three best friends.  If they're okay, then it's you."  -Rita Mae Brown
Seth Bienek
Digitaris Technologies, Inc.
tel (972) 690-4131, ext. 103
fax (972) 690-0617