[thesite] Tips Database

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Wed Jul 25 14:15:24 CDT 2001

> > I would like it if the 'hdr_date' field were a date-time field

> umm. lemme see what i can do. can you just add 5 to the time thats on
> them to get GMT?

I thought the timestamp in the message headers was set by the sending mail client?  Is every record set with an offset of -5?  Shit.  Lemme look, if it is, then nevermind.. We can do the math on the display of the date.

The reason I asked is because a date-time field won't hold an offset.

Let me check on that and get back to you.

Seth

"If you're ever in an elite paratrooper group, on a secret mission, and your parachute doesn't open, I don't think anyone would blame you if you scream."  -Keith Sanvidge
Seth Bienek
Digitaris Technologies, Inc.
tel (972) 690-4131, ext. 103
fax (972) 690-0617