[thesite] map - the FSFE way

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Wed Jul 25 15:02:24 CDT 2001

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com

On Jul 25, Bruce Heerssen had something to say about Re: [thesite] map -...

>>Member id for zoom? If we're not doing that now, would be good
>>
>I agree in principle, but I think it would be best left for later. That
>adds a whole other level of complexity. But a flyout info chart with the
>members' info wouldn't be too hard.

I hadn't realized I didn't finish that sentence. What I meant to say was

"If we're not doing (the zoom) now, it would be good to set it up to
provide the member id should we decide to do that in the future."

And not so much info, but hovering or zooming in would use the member ids
to get the member name so that it's just not a bunch of dots. Like, when
you check the "labels" checkbox on dean's map.

>Hmm... I suppose. Would certainly make things easier.
>
>-Bruce

Yeah. I'm inclined to mention member pages here...

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com