[thesite] Tips Database

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Wed Jul 25 15:19:24 CDT 2001

> If we were able to treat the tips are articles, we could: search,
> print, rate, comment on, etc. with minimal changes.

Say, that's pretty cool..  We can still search and print fairly easy.. It would be cool to be able to rate the tips..

But the messages and tips database have proprietary field names..  Isn't that a significant barrier to keeping the data in the content table?

Seth

"If you're ever in an elite paratrooper group, on a secret mission, and your parachute doesn't open, I don't think anyone would blame you if you scream."  -Keith Sanvidge
Seth Bienek
Digitaris Technologies, Inc.
tel (972) 690-4131, ext. 103
fax (972) 690-0617