[thesite] Tips Database

Dean Mah dsmah at home.com
Wed Jul 25 16:28:55 CDT 2001

rudy writes:

> you're what, still in your twenties?
>
> my son will be 30 next month

I'm almost 30.  A year to go.

> i don't think the impact will be prohibitive, but on the other hand,
> let's be realistic about what it could buy us...  there may not be
> much of a demand to rate or comment on tips...

In parsing the tips, I've seen people post replies or addendums to
previous tips which would definitely be represented better by a tip
comment.  I've also seen people dispute the usefulness of a tip and
then re-write it their own image.  It would also allow us to easily
link the tips in the author's profile and let it contribute to the
author rating that we were thinking about before.

Dean