[thesite] Tips Database

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Thu Jul 26 00:57:12 CDT 2001

Well, they're there: all 42,605 of them since 4/9/99

http://lists.evolt.org/index.cfm/a/listarchive

Now to make the most of them.  If anyone has any feature ideas, concerns, questions, fire away.

Todo:
o Wrap in 'leo' display wrapper
o Clean up 'view message' layout & address display issues
o Build display templates for list, thread, date and author sort/view
o Add to search engine index.
o Populate thetips database from mesage body fields (dean ;)

Proposed features:
o Link to author profiles (cross-ref by email address?)
o SSURLS (search engine exposure - yeah, baby.)
o Any suggestions?

I'm sure I forgot some stuff.

I'll be hammering the message templates into shape over the next couple days, then I'll be turning the show over to the CSS wizards.. :)   This should come together pretty quickly from here on out!

Peace out,

Seth

"Respect your efforts, respect yourself.  Self-respect leads to self-discipline.  When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power."  -Clint Eastwood

Seth Bienek
Digitaris Technologies, Inc.
tel (972) 690-4131, ext. 103
fax (972) 690-0617