[thesite] AnswerThis

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Tue Jun 5 14:58:23 CDT 2001

Matt,

Sounds great to me .... now, since I have your attention <G> ... will
AnswerThis articles appear on the home page like *most* articles?  Or no,
like FAQ and Jobs?  [ I just want to make sure when Rudy sets the cat to
active, we all know what's going on <G> ]

Will send ya the text tonight .. working on it now .. albeit a bit slowly.