[thesite] thetips database

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Wed Jun 20 15:06:18 CDT 2001

> I'd be curious why a CF template is doing this (instead of a perl

As big of a proponent as I am of using the right tool for the job, the answer to this question is that a) I don't know perl (yeah, I suck, I know), and b)It stemmed from the Tip parser project, which was to be in CF (see 'a'), and 3) it looked like fun.

> something), but hell, it's running.

Slowly, but nevertheless, it is, in fact, running.  I will try some tuning down the road, and it'll run alot better on CF5 I'm sure (Raymond is going to get Macromedia to donate a copy of Enterprise to us!  Right, Raymond? ;)

> Seth, we /ever/ get
> together in person and I'm getting your first few  =)

Yes! And THAT rules.

Regards,

Seth

Seth Bienek