[thesite] seth..

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Thu Jun 21 15:19:27 CDT 2001

hee hee..  Oops.  Should only be running one process at a time.  I will have to build in something to keep that from happening.

Sorry!

What happens is that I have to run it from Netscape in order to keep the browser from timing out (IE has a 5 minute limit), but if I resize or do anything at all in the NS browser once it's running, then it re-runs the template!  Damn thing!

Would it be possible to schedule it as a cron job so that these things won't happen?  I can send you the URL...

Regards,

Seth

Seth Bienek
Digitaris Technologies, Inc.