Jeff, Dan et al. calm down, go to your rooms and smile :) (was: Re: [thesite] comments on test.evolt.org)

.jeff jeff at members.evolt.org
Wed Jun 27 18:42:06 CDT 2001

elfur,

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: From: Elfur Logadottir
:
: Please don't take this thread any further ...
:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if you don't want it to continue then don't participate, but don't ask me to
not continue.  i think there's still some discussion necessary.

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: but before i quit - let's all remember than
: when we get heated up, we aren't attacking
: the person - none of us are - most of the
: time we are just disapproving of the action.

i sure hope so.  at times it sure doesn't feel that way.

: it's not personal Jeff we all love you :)

uh huh,

.jeff

http://evolt.org/
jeff at members.evolt.org