[thesite] comments on test.evolt.org

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Wed Jun 27 20:25:22 CDT 2001

> we had a plan of what features we were adding and we had
> eachother (me, you, rudy) there to bounce ideas off.

huh?  [ lifts head out of punchbowl ]  somebody called me?

(to be fair, i got that punchbowl line from... [drumroll]...  john dowdell)

methinks we need the, um, job scheduling tool (can't bring myself to call
it by that other name -- there's just too much enmity associated with that
other name, and i do so want to like this new tool)

jeff, you got some great ideas, no question, but your timing of new
features is a bit off

i don't even know where to start looking for this latest one, i just
ignored it because i don't gots ie5

>> like i said -- rules that aren't written down are not rules.
>
>so what rules should we have? thoughts?

all our rules are written up in the archives somewhere   [ducks]

> i just want to make sure these things don't happen in the future,
> cus I know neither of us like it and would rather be doing cool shit
> like having sex and drinking. :)

EEEWWWWWWW

not with each other, i hope

rudy

was gonna use the "go to your rooms" line but i see it's already been taken