[thesite] thelist archives

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Wed Mar 7 14:13:57 CST 2001

I was trying to check out an old post as the basis for
an article, and got this error:

Error in Program Execution

Error Information
Date: Wed Mar 7 14:10:45 2001
The file that has the error: /home/evolt/leo_html/thelist/readMessage.cfm
The query string:
The IP of the user with the error: 138.88.88.104
The user's browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Mac_PowerPC)
The referring Script: http://www.evolt.org/article/view/22/3889/index.html
The information on the error:
ODBC Error Code = S1000 (General error)

[MERANT][ODBC MySql driver][MySql]Access denied for user:
'@localhost' to database 'evolt'

SQL = "select subject, id, author, body, popdate from posts where id=48000"

Data Source = "EVOLT"

The error occurred while processing an element with a general
identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document position (1:1) to (1:65).

Send this error report to dcody at oracular.com

I was following an old bookmark, but I'm fairly sure
that it  *used* to work.

Oh, Dan, better change that email address too ;-)

Cheers
Martin