[thesite] Tip Harvester question (was: [***] Formatting tips )

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Sat Mar 31 13:42:23 CST 2001

Rudy,

You wrote:

> dupes are easy to find, they lend themselves to strategies like
>
>    GROUP BY HAVING COUNT(*)>1

I'm trying to visualize how such code may be applied to the current
situation.  How exactly will this query find duplicate tips, especially when
quotes in emails tend to be lead by any number of line-begin tokens?  If
this actually can work, I'd love to use it in a number of applications, so
believe me, I'm not trying to be argumentative.

-joshua