[thesite] March Stats for *.e.o

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Sat Mar 31 17:22:00 CST 2001

Hot & tasty:

http://browsers.evolt.org/stats/stats.mar2001.html

Couple quickie notes:

220,000 Page views
730,000 'Hits'(almost to that 1mil mark!)
60,000 Distinct IP address'
45.275 Gigabytes of data transferred..
100,000+ referers from google(we should send them a couple t-shirts)

If you have a m.e.o account, you should be able to grep your stats out
of the report. Our most popular m.e.o member seems to be anarion's
weblog:
http://members.evolt.org/anarion/

About 1000 people from thelist are checking out the sites in that days
"Headlines from evolt.org" email that gets sent daily..(grep the
headlines directory) which is about 50% of people on thelist, very
nice..

Search engines are finally starting to return a correct URL string in
their search results, instead of the /index.cfm?menu=8&aid=123 like we
used to have.. The 301 status code along with a 'location' header
pointing to the correct URL should get those bots to update their
engines..

Anyways, peruse at your own will :)

.djc.