[thesite] unused files

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue May 15 11:39:54 CDT 2001

McCreath_David wrote:

> [...]

ya, they're on t.e.o right now, which isn't the new box.. once we have
got everything commented and trimmed down, we can migrate it to w.e.o

> Here's the file listing that I put together for the root directory. These
> are files that are no longer being used as far as I can tell. If we can get
>
> Probably not in use
>
> 4.5.html
> add.cfm
[snip]

ok, that looks right to me

> Maybe in use
> * change_old_links.cfm -- I think we've got the SSURLs worked out so that we
> don't need this, but maybe it should stay there anyway...
> * fu2a.cfm -- it looks like at some point this was used in the SSURLs, but
> I'm not sure
> * move_from_long_to_clob.cfm
> * pageresults.cfm -- can't really tell. it looks old, but it doesn't meet
> any of the criteria listed above
> * uta.cfm

fu2a.cfm is the custom tag that does SSURLS and i know we're using the
rest(jeff, rudy and I) so we'll just hang onto those for now :)

thanks david