[thesite] simons d.e.o pages..

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Tue May 15 17:46:07 CDT 2001

I mention f.e.o below, and I wasn't sure if that's public knowledge yet.
That's why this is offlist. Do people know about f.e.o yet? I know it's been
mentioned on admin, but not in any detail, and I don't recall seeing it on
thesite yet.

>From: Daniel J. Cody
>
>someone on thelist brought up a good point about using a different
>style.. David, do we have any 'extra' color schemes laying around that
>we could use instead of the b.e.o blue? it would be cool if he
>could use one of them at any rate..

http://members.evolt.org/mccreath/evolt/www0120emerald.html

http://members.evolt.org/mccreath/evolt/www0120purple.html

Those are the only two from the rearranged triplet that haven't been used to
date. FWIW, the other purple one has already been claimed by Matt, I
believe.

The whole shootin' match is here:

http://members.evolt.org/mccreath/evolt/colorschemes.html