[thesite] simons d.e.o pages..

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Tue May 15 18:10:37 CDT 2001

Me having big brain day, yesyesyes.

Yeah, we could use some new themes. At the top of the color schemes page,
there's a link to Adrian's site that has a couple, but I don't know if those
are available for public use.

<tip>
Don't just go willy-nilly installing W2K Service Pack 2 if you have a
Logitech Wheel Mouse. I got a big ugly blue screen from some conflict
between the Web Wheel software (or whatever) and something in the SP. Pretty
much a whole morning shot.
</tip>